First test number are in!

Pool Life is the name of the stabilizer, it was part of the opening pool chemicals. I still have some left, but not a whole lot. I wonder if I should put in a sock now, or just let the CYA number ride through winter. Will be closing about the 6th of October!

Also, I have been running my pump 24/7 since it is a new pool, and I been trying to get it right. About 6 hours on high speed, and all the rest on low speed on the pump. Maybe that's why the FC is so high? I have the whole thing shut down right now!!

Yes, if your SWG is running 24x7 then that is likely why FC is high. I'm not familiar with that model but you should be able to lower the percentage of chlorine output to make it lower.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
For the last two days, I have turned the SWG off, per instructions from MFG. Pump been running about 12 hours a day. Last evening about 7pm I checked FC and it was at 6.5, and CC was 0. This morning FC was 6.5 and CC was 0. Now I am supposed to run SWG at 25-30% for 12 hours a day and see if I can maintain 6-6.5 FC. I hope I'm getting closer now. PH is still 7.8, so I will be adding MA today.

SWG is still perplexing me! It still adjusts itself to compensate for water temps, and my FC is high again this morning. PH is high again, but I assume it is because of the SWG. Rest of numbers look pretty good, and water is crystal clear!

FC: 10
CC: 0
PH: 7.8
TA: 80
CH: 100
CYA: 50
Salt: 3300

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.