ScreenLogic2 installation in Tucson & SWG info for BYOP.

Jul 6, 2013
Wondering if anyone can help with the installation of a Screenlogic2 I am putting in with my Intellitouch/EasyTouch 8SC system. I am doing a build your own pool and am at the last stage of plastering today. I am putting in Radiant Fusion with glass for a Salt Water Pool. Problem is the electrician who put in the Intellitouch doesn't have experience in the installation of ScreenLogic2 into my computer in order for me to operate my pool via my iphone. The plumber who installed the IntelliClor SWG and other pumps did the plumbing for another pool company but was not familiar with the installation also. Does anyone happen to know how or know of someone who can help with connecting this system or when I should start using the SWG. Hofefully looking to avoid major charges to start up the pool from a pool builder. Thx.

J

19k IG Radiant Fusion pool, 750 gal spa, spillway and waterfalls, IntelliFlo VS / SuperFlo VS w/ Timer, Pentair Clean and Clear Cartridge Filter 420 sqft. Complete High Flo, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, Pool Cleaner suction-side cleaner, IntelliTouch/EasyTouch 8SC controls w/ ScreenLogic2, city water supply, Intellibrite Pool/Spa Lights

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.