Any PoolValet experts out there?

PoolESQ

Platinum Supporter
Dec 3, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
My pool has what I estimate to be the original PoolValet system installed. For my purposes, the PoolValet system works great. I mostly get fine sand/dust in the pool and this keeps it quite clean. Larger debris is another story... Anyway, the reason I'm here is because I'd like to find out if there is a way to manipulate the manifold to change the frequency of the popup heads. Right now, there are a total of 6 zones. The first three zones come on twice as often as the last three. The pattern goes like this 1-2-3-4-1-2-5-6. The problem is zones 3, 4, 5 & 6 are in the deepest ends of the pool, so it doesn't seem to make any sense that they would only fire half as often as the heads on the steps (zone 2), spa (zone 1), and pool bench (zone 3). I would like to adjust the manifold so that zones 4, 5, & 6 are the ones that fire twice as often. I've looked online for the user manual but could not find how to adjust the pattern. Anyone have ideas?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.