Landscaping Your AGP

Filter_zpsco1ihkfm.jpg
Have you had any problems switching to hard PVC lines? I was told by the store I bought the pool at that I couldn't use hard PVC lines as 1.) the pump wasn't strong enough, and 2.) it transferred vibrations from the pump to the skimmer causing leaks, etc. They say the best I can do is to use flexible PVC which I'm considering as I generally have to replace the cheap plastic hoses they carry once a season, and I have no cutoff valve to stop the water while removing and cleaning the pump filter basket.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just wanted some feedback on what mulch/cover do you use to cover your sand in the perimeter of the pool?? My sand is all goopy and getting tracked in the pool and house and is just gross to me. Want to cover with some mulch or rocks or something but don't know what I can use the will be comfortable on bare feet (for messing with pump, adding chemicals, etc.) and not get tracked out and maybe flung into the pool when weedeating. Haven't installed the edging yet, but wanting some cover material that's easy on the feet and doesn't really track out....suggestions??

I am using just el cheapo red mulch for the majority of the perimeter. I had planned to use it for the whole thing, but it isn't easy on the feet. Splinters suck. I picked up a bag of red rubber mulch at lowes for the ladder area. looks a little different, if you are looking for it, but the color matches and its a lot better on the feet.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.