Let's talk decking

I think it must be more expensive in some areas. We're near Houston and had spray deck in our proposal. I thought travertine was expensive so I asked how much just to do some travertine laterals. Nearly $3,500 just for 139 sq ft. Does that sound right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds high, but it could be higher because of the small amount. Mine is going to be $14,200 for about 950 sqft.

I think it must be more expensive in some areas. We're near Houston and had spray deck in our proposal. I thought travertine was expensive so I asked how much just to do some travertine laterals. Nearly $3,500 just for 139 sq ft. Does that sound right?

I'm not sure what the base bid cost of our decking.. but I put in a change order for ~60 additional sqft and I was told they charge $12sqft for concrete w/kookcote spray deck.

That sounds high, but it could be higher because of the small amount. Mine is going to be $14,200 for about 950 sqft.

Maybe, but we're doing travertine coping, and the spa is being done in travertine too. Nearly $28 per square feet just seems really excessive - even for a small amount.

I'm not sure what the base bid cost of our decking.. but I put in a change order for ~60 additional sqft and I was told they charge $12sqft for concrete w/kookcote spray deck.

I got a quote for a different color spray deck laterals and they quoted me $278 but I think that's just the up charge since they were doing spray deck already and the concrete was already included.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.