Jandy automation issue

About 3 weeks ago my pool started to do some weird things like the spa starting up in the middle of the night or the pool heater coming on by itself and the strangest was the valves changing position and started pumping out the hot tub to the pool.

I did the obvious checked to make sure there was no program in for anything that happened, checked with the neighbors to make sure we are not sharing a frequency for the remote. I just fired up the remote and turned off what ever was going on except for the valve issue I turned on the service mode on the controller and did a spa fill to get the valves sequenced again.

The pool is 2.5 years old so of course no warranty left for automation but before I go to the expense of changing a mother board I am curious if anyone has gone through something similar with an easy fix.

Thanks Steve

So you have a spa side remote that is mounted in the pool deck? If so, these can get water in the them and it will then turn things on and off. Also, if you do have one, you can disconnect the wire from it inside the controller on your house and then monitor the activity.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.