Sanger TX pool build

Wow Ford!!! It's looking amazing! I love, love, love, the white plaster. I still wonder if I should have gone that route. The water just looks so pure and clean. And maybe I love it because it's what I grew up with in the community pools. It feels like home. Can you take a close up of the plaster maybe on the sunshelf. I've never seen a close up of white plaster with the quartz. I bet it's going to really sparkle.

That's a really cool shot of the pool so early in the morning. Were you up all night watching it fill?

That's going to be a fun, fun, fun pool! I see many parties in your future.....

Congrats!
Suz.

I timed it to be done by 4am and it was just topping off. My wife didnt trust my timing so she was up every few hours. They should be washing the sides down today so I will get some pics this afternoon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

8590aa4124154abda8d2e5ebd5e4afba.jpg

This is the test kit the guy left today. He said they would be back in the next few days and check the water again. What test should I check?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
347f6d24b4aa56326064487a549ec7cd.jpg

Got a couple of hours of work in tonight. Going to clear the tongue and groove pine and hope to put it on tomorrow.
Bought some Hanamint outdoor furniture yesterday along with a lp fire pit. Hope to have it all ready for this weekend.

I like the 15 foot selfie! I have tried to take a couple selfies but my face doesn't lend itself to selfies well. My wife says "stop making that face when you take selfies". I don't know how to stop making that face so I stopped taking selfies. I think the face comes from trying to concentrate on the phone, smile, and take a picture at the same time. If I take a selfie it has to have my wife in it so she can control the camera because if I control it she'll tell me "stop making that face".

I like the 15 foot selfie! I have tried to take a couple selfies but my face doesn't lend itself to selfies well. My wife says "stop making that face when you take selfies". I don't know how to stop making that face so I stopped taking selfies. I think the face comes from trying to concentrate on the phone, smile, and take a picture at the same time. If I take a selfie it has to have my wife in it so she can control the camera because if I control it she'll tell me "stop making that face".

Umm, I bet you know me well enough to know what I'm going to say....

Now you HAVE to post a picture of your selfie - the one with 'That Face'!!!

Gotta see it,
Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.