vinyl a little to one side

D

djisarob

I have a question about set up I have everything level the site, the poles, ect. but the liner got set up a little to one side, not a lot but bulging against the bottom of the leg a little on one side compared to the other legs. It is about half way filled and was wondering if it will be ok or should I drain it (UGH!) and start over
Thanks in advance, Rob

You should drain. It could be fine or it could burst and someone could get seriously hurt. I have been where you are and feel your pain. However, if you do not fix it now, you will always be bothered by it and never get a good night's sleep. Lol. No seriously, I speak from experience. Let the draining begin.

This happened to us last year. Paving stones were level and under the feet, but it was windy and we didn't get the fabric centered in the center of the pool. We filled all the way up thinking it might correct itself, but it id just what you are describing. If I had known, I would have drained. Sorry to say it, but drain now. When ours was full, it leaned badly on the posts on one side and looked horribly unsafe. We ended up fixing it with an engine hoist by popping 3 legs out on to new paving stones a little further out, but that was very risky and I can't recommend it. Good luck!

Well everything was level when we started and also during the filling process. We too had a heavy wind and did not get the liner centered. It is being drained as I type. Hope we can center the liner this time without the winds help.. Any suggestions on getting the wrinkles out. I also have a question as to whether the seem around the bottom outside should lie flat or up the wall a little?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.