Intex Sand Filter and Salt Water Pump - model SF15110

Jul 5, 2015
Garden Plain
I have had this system for a year now and it has been awesome, up until about 2 days ago. My pump keeps kicking off and the service light comes on. I read the manual and it suggests that their is either insufficient voltage or too much voltage. I have tried plugging in to different outlets and replaced extensions cord also and it still only runs for about a minute and a half before quitting. I read something about being able to get an adapter that allows you to plug 2 wires onto 1 spade. It says to unplug the white pump wire from the relay (which i'm unsure of what that is exactly). Then to remove 1 of the white power wires and push on the new dual spade connector. Then plug both white wires back onto the connector. Has anyone tried this and had success, and if so, do you have any pictures of the circuit board with wires that need to be moved to dual connector? My water is going backwards on me quickly and I have got very little help from Intex. It's under warranty but by the time that all gets processed it will be over a week before I can get anything fixed. HELP!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.