1 yr old Goldline T-Cell-15 now always says No Flow

Nov 10, 2016
Woodstock
Just over a year ago I replaced my Goldline T-Cell-9 with a Goldline T-Cell-15 which has worked great but now the control panel always shows No Flow so it is not generating chlorine. I have tried re-plugging it into the control panel and completely powering off/on the control panel but still always says No Flow even though I can see that the pump is pumping water through as always.

What should my next step be?

Many times low flow is due to a dirty filter. What is your filter pressure versus your clean pressure?

Thank you for the replies.
Filter pressure is usually 15-18 psi. And usually tops out at 22 when needs a backwash, but since have not backwashed since beginning of the season and pressure at 18 psi, I backwashed and still same result.
Running at full speed and feel good pressure at input jets to pool.
I checked the flow switch wire which seems good. Then followed advice on the forum for testing the flow switch with separate phone line and crossing the wires which does in fact make the No Flow light go off. So I have ordered a new Flow switch.
Thank you for pointing me in good direction and all the other resources on this forum

Reactions: mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.