wsamon

Mar 16, 2015
Largo, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have 4 return jets in my built-in spa. When I set the return to spa-only mode, 3 of the jets shoot water really hard and aerate properly. The 4th jet just barely has a small trickle of water drip out of it. As far as I can tell, there is no noticeable water loss, so I doubt it's a leak. Perhaps a clog? What is the best way to go about troubleshooting this problem?

Remove the exterior fitting and also the interior jet nozzle and then flush the line. Have you ever removed a jet nozzle before?

Remove the exterior fitting and also the interior jet nozzle and then flush the line. Have you ever removed a jet nozzle before?

I've removed what I think you're calling the exterior fitting and put it back on before. I don't believe I have spa jet nozzles. I just have spa returns that are very similar to pool returns, like this one.

As dumb as this sounds, how do I flush the line? (obviously, I've never done that before)

If you drain the spa, remove the exterior fittings, and look into the jet hole, you will see a fitting deep inside that can be removed with a long socket wrench. It usually looks like this:

217-3330.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.