1 day old SWG install ??????

It's causing the COM LINK ERROR, but it's not causing the cell to read low salt.

Maybe run a sample of water to the builder to get an independent salinity test.

When they come to install the communication wires, have them check the salinity.

As the comm wires are not hooked up your ET has no idea you have an IC. And the IC is not turned on since you haven't hooked it up to the ET.

Do not add more salt.

They did a sample and said it was 2900ppm and to add two bags of salt. I did this when they were on site. I'll get another sample tested today by them. The tech actually apologized and is coming onsite to install cable. Nice. Thanks for all the help!!

Communication wire installed. Intellichlor says 2000ppm. YAY!
We have had alot of rain lately and I had to drain a few inches off the pool twice. That hasn't helped with testing. I bought 6 bags of saltand just added 4. I'll see what level I have tomorrow.

How often does the intellichlor diagnostics screen update?

Salt Sensor: Two (2) salt sensor probes in the IECG are activated each time the IECG is switched on and again during every 12 hours of continuous running. At each of those times, the salt level LED indicator lights flash in a scrolling sequence for two (2) minutes to indicate that the IECG is in analysis mode. After two (2) minutes, the LED indicators lights will signal one (1) of three (3) salinity ranges.

Reactions: iain42
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.