1-1/2” PVC to 3/4” conduit | 320 color logic

I’m trying to find out how to convert from the 1-1/2” PVC housing to the 3/4” conduit. All I can find is a 1-1/2” PVC coupling and a 1-1/2” to 3/4” female adaptor to a 3/4” conduit threaded adaptor. see below. Inspector wants one fitting from the PCV pipe to the 3/4” threaded adaptor. I’ve searched and cannot find where I can get one locally or online. Any help would be appreciated! 7DC54ADB-3FC8-4183-A815-305D1DE161D2.jpeg

Last edited:
You use bell end pipe from the supply house. Its flared for the next piece to go into with no coupling. You just glue the adapter right into the bell end and its 1 fitting. You have to be careful with those connections. I use grey glue and glue the fittings on and then all purpose to glue the threads no dope or sealant. Remember that conduit needs to be watertight you should pressure test all of it.

You use bell end pipe from the supply house. Its flared for the next piece to go into with no coupling. You just glue the adapter right into the bell end and its 1 fitting. You have to be careful with those connections. I use grey glue and glue the fittings on and then all purpose to glue the threads no dope or sealant. Remember that conduit needs to be watertight you should pressure test all of it.

Hey Jimmy. At what point can you make this transition. I was planning on using the same style niche less lights and was wondering if it's okay to run the 1 1/2 pvc back to the pool shed. Then transition it to the grey 3/4 conduit up to a deck junction box. Or is this a concern?
It might be better to call him @jimmythegreek

Reactions: hockeytommy84
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.