why is my water cloudy?

What is your CH? Could your FC have dropped down below 4? With a CC of 0 it does not look like your fighting anything...

It could be a filter problem, what type filter do you have?

filters do not matter what CH is.. calcium is in the water.. it should be tested and depending on what your fill water it could be high... because you have a vinyl pool you do not need to add calcium to the pool but your fill water may be adding it.. Test your fill water to see what you are putting into the pool.. :)

A CH of 0 is almost impossible, even if you are filling via a water softener. I would expect you to have 50+ or 100+ from your fill water.

I would double check that you are doing the Calcium Hardness test and not getting that confused with CC (which is hopefully 0, or a low number under 1).

unless you have a reverse osmosis system and you are using that to fill the pool... ?? Do you have hard water?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.