What's your current pool temp?

I've been fighting my way back from a slightly green pool and decided to cool my pool off in the process. Been freezing Clorox bottles of water in the chest freezer and dropping them in the pool for two days. Swimming this morning was awesome. Pool has been crazy warm and not even enjoyable until now.

gonefishin said:
Mild days followed by cool nights and some decent rain. Partly cloudy skies are keeping me at 80f :(

dan

Me too. But that doesn't keep the thick skinned kids out! They were swimming last night and I needed jeans and a hoody to bear it!

What's this cool summer that y'all are talking about? Down here it's been in the high 90's to low 100's for nearly two months. :shock: It usually cools off to the upper 70's at night. Yesterday was the first significant rain we've had in 6-8 weeks, but it did drop the overnight temps just slightly. We made it down to 71! 8) Pool temp is 87 and perfect for swimming! :-D

Re:

farmgirl said:
about 66-68 degrees. went swimming 2 days ago at 66, and it was quite refreshing and enjoyable. swam last night at 68, but it felt colder due to windy conditions. DH and i had to euthanize our 15 year old dog last night, so did not feel good enough t swim today. i just sat in the hot tub and felt sad. :cry:
Man I am a wuss, I was having trouble staying in yesterday at 78. My daughter jumped in and out and said it is too cold.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Summer is officially dead in WNY. Last week had mid 80's both outside and in the pool. Coool wave dropped overnight temps into the upper 40's!?!?!?!?!

Pool is down to 76. I'm not paying to heat it....

Looks like I will close it either this weekend or next. :cry:

70 degrees today at 3 pm.

I took my steps out and am currently preparing to close and cover it by Sunday.

Nobody is swimming! Not even the dog! Too darn cold!

I will surely miss my sparkling pool! :cry:

80*, but I don't know for how much longer. These cool nights are killing the pool. The solar has been off for 3 days until today and it was 74. Hopefully it will be sunny for a few more days and the pool with hit 88* or so. I want to swim ONE LAST TIME!

Adam

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.