Greenfield, IN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I’m tired of the chemical circus and am ready to get into a weekly regimen. My buddy swears on the API Pepper, Revive, Enzyme Pro program. When my water is clear and algae free I struggle with keeping CYA up TA down (150)and I have hard water (250). I get phosphates too if I don’t treat. I have a SWG.
Just looking for ideas/suggestions.

Reactions: newbie919
I’m tired of the chemical circus and am ready to get into a weekly regimen. My buddy swears on the API Pepper, Revive, Enzyme Pro program. When my water is clear and algae free I struggle with keeping CYA up TA down (150)and I have hard water (250). I get phosphates too if I don’t treat. I have a SWG.
Just looking for ideas/suggestions.
Can you describe how you’ve been testing your water? Following TFP, I only need to add acid once a week or so. None of your buddies stuff would recommended as trouble free.

Your CYA should not have any trouble staying up since it just collects in the water over time.

I’m tired of the chemical circus and am ready to get into a weekly regimen
Ours is a daily regimen that saves time weekly. It becomes second nature quick and falls into the ounce of prevention beats a pound of cure category. The other methods let it go all week and then need to over correct with shocks and such.

Follow the links above and we'll happily fill in any blanks. I've barely lifted a finger all year with my SWG and my pool hurts to look at. We'll get yours there too.

ezgif-2-d23c8ff959-min.gif

Everybody else's with similar is here : How Clear is TFP Clear?

Reactions: SJPoe and newbie919
Ours is a daily regimen that saves time weekly. It becomes second nature quick and falls into the ounce of prevention beats a pound of cure category. The other methods let it go all week and then need to over correct with shocks and such.

Follow the links above and we'll happily fill in any blanks. I've barely lifted a finger all year with my SWG and my pool hurts to look at. We'll get yours there too.

View attachment 514818

Everybody else's with similar is here : How Clear is TFP Clear?
That water looks almost as good as that deck!

• Love
Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.