We finally have proof...

I challenge those scientists to study a water sample from one of our pools that’s turned a bright shade of green.

Reactions: woodyp
TLDR : it might be subzero under the polar ice caps algae, but it STILL isn't mustard algae. (y)

Reactions: woodyp
  • Haha
Reactions: Kaylee34
@Newdude ‘s pool is always for anyone that doesn’t want to hit the beaches in NY
Today I learned I should be happy about 57%. The beaches I go to came up as 0%

'As a region, the Gulf of Mexico, stretching from East Texas over to Florida tested the worst, with 84% of shorelines which were tested failing to meet clean standards.

That was followed by the West Coast, where 70% of the beaches were unclean and then the Great Lakes region with 63%'

Reactions: JoyfulNoise
Today I learned I should be happy about 57%. The beaches I go to came up as 0%

'As a region, the Gulf of Mexico, stretching from East Texas over to Florida tested the worst, with 84% of shorelines which were tested failing to meet clean standards.

That was followed by the West Coast, where 70% of the beaches were unclean and then the Great Lakes region with 63%'

I’ll be hitting a water park and some west coast beaches next week … I’ll let ya know the fecal contamination levels I see …

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.