Under Construction - Tomball, TX

Appelbe, 10 feet? You fly out of DWH?

Here are the latest pics from this morning.

IMG_4039.JPG

IMG_4040.JPG

IMG_4041.JPG

IMG_4013.JPG

So sick of this trash. At this point they have my pump up and running but the Omnilogic still isn't powered on and configured. That should happen today. My fire bowls that go on top of the columns still aren't in yet. Landscapers still need to come clean all the trash, hook up drain lines, and put new sod down. Once my PB is back from vacation he's got to get me a new VS pump to replace my current fixed speed feature pump, install my Sense & Dispense, plumb in two new actuators for my features, and replace my lights, and seal my travertine pavers. Ready for this to be completely finished!

I have a hard time picking out materials and visualizing what they're going to look like once it's all put together. I have to say that I wouldn't change a thing. I'm really happy with all the stone choices, waterline tile, etc. And my PB at first had a hard time grasping that I didn't want coping. He finally got it and I think that it looks great without the coping. I love the pavers going right to the water line.

And for appelbe...

IMG_4023.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Still hoping for a SWG IG pool in my very small "inside the Loop" yard.

Our last house had a very small yard. We put a pool in anyway and although small we still used the heck out of it and are glad we did it.

Sometimes PBs are short on vision.
It's not that you don't have coping, it is just infinity coping.
Once those braziers go it, you can host a metal concert complete with pyrotechnics. :punkrock:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Oz, I didn't know it had a name. Infinity coping. That might have saved me time trying to explain it. I had a hard time even finding pictures to demonstrate. Seems like all pools have coping that's different from the decking.

Erik, I'm just down the street. In Wildwood @ Northpointe in the new section just north of Northpointe Blvd between Northpointe Ridge and Shaw.

Oh, I just made that up!
But that's how things get a name.
If the name brings the correct image to mind then it's kinda visual onomatopoeia.
(yeah, go look that up!)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.