Under Construction - Tomball, TX

Here are a couple of pics of the Stenner system.

IMG_4095.jpg

IMG_4098.jpg

Plumbing it in with the rainbow chlorinator is a 5 minute job. Take the top plug out and put the injector in. Done. Wiring it into an automation system isn't too hard either. Love it now. I calibrated the pump at 1.93 oz per minute. In the morning I test the FC and go into the OmniLogic and set a countdown timer for the minutes I need after using Pool Math. Once I get a feel for how many minutes I'm running it per day I'm going to put it on a schedule. Right now I'm happy to test and manually run the pump for however long I need. I've heard people caution about the way I've plumbed it into the chlorinator. I'm the only one maintaining the equipment so I'm not worried about someone putting pucks in there while I've got the Stenner hooked up. I saw in another thread where someone suggested putting a length of PVC inside the chlorinator so pucks wouldn't fit.

As for the automation part, I really wish there was a way for me to set a max runtime so that no one could turn the Stenner on and have it run for 24 hours and dump all the bleach in the pool. Currently OmniLogic won't let me do that with a pump configured as an accessory.

Sitting next to the Stenner you see is another Stenner that's part of the Sense & Dispense system and will be set up to dose MA.

I wish I could get that plumbed into my rainbow. Dang! I'd never figure that out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis, great looking pool. Some similarities to ours, which is almost finished. Question: how did you get the ColorCascade bubbler lights to work well with the Omnilogic? That's what we seem to be having the most trouble with at the moment; although maybe just because I'm letting my PB handle the configuration rather than doing it myself. Do you throw an on / off switch multiple times to change colors, or something more sophisticated?

I just read through your thread Travis! Wow it looks great! Are you still really happy with the Indigo Blue? I's love to see some more updated pictures of you have any. We're in Cypress and deciding between Prism Matrix Deep Sea Blue, and Indigo Blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TM2009 - I read this entire thread for the Prism Matrix Indigo Blue. ))

When I saw the pic of the "white plaster" - I was like - wait...did he not get indigo blue? But that indigo blue is so pretty!!! After the acid wash, the sparkle was tremendous!! Our upgrade cost is nearly $ 4500 from white mini pebble that is on the quote.

Travis - An amazing build - you have a good eye for details.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
TM2009 - I read this entire thread for the Prism Matrix Indigo Blue. ))

When I saw the pic of the "white plaster" - I was like - wait...did he not get indigo blue? But that indigo blue is so pretty!!! After the acid wash, the sparkle was tremendous!! Our upgrade cost is nearly $ 4500 from white mini pebble that is on the quote.

Lol. Me too! I was hoping for more pics but he didn't come back. We're going to do it - though the price hurts). We did have upgraded coping, waterline, and spa face selections but we've decided to make everything standard - except for the plaster. We decided definitively (I think, lol) on the Deep Sea Blue.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.