SWG recs. inline 22Ov BP0-501 compatible

The first & best option for an inline swcg is the one that is manufactured for your tub.
Your signature is blank so I can’t help there other than recommending you contact the spa’s manufacturer.
NOTE* If pursuing an inline swcg option you must have a continuous circulation pump or chlorine gas can build up in the plumbing & cause an explosion 💥
There are a couple aftermarket options available.
One is an aftermarket replacement for an oem ACE system and the tub needs to already be set up for it from the factory.
The other option is a controlOmatic unit with the inline kit.
You may need to call them to order it as it isn’t always shown on their website.
Not sure if these can be set to 220v or not.
The third & simplest option for adding a swcg to a spa that isn’t designed to come with one is a 110v drape over unit of which the choices are:
multiple contrOmatic models
& the saltron mini.
There are also a couple generic options now available via Amazon but their longevity has not been decided.
Some have been able to conceal the drape over style within their filter compartment although if you don’t have a continuous circulation pump I wouldn’t suggest that as it can increase wear on your equipment.
I have a saltron mini & a pretty small tub but I don’t find it bothersome at all.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.