Spring Texas, Construction Progress

Love the lateral accents. It adds a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, I'm so excited!

- - - Updated - - -

LOL Looks like it is doggy approved but cannot really tell if hubby approve with his body language.

I love it!

Kim:cat:

Thanks Kim, its pretty simple, a free form waterfall pool...but its all we need we are so happy! Hubby is perhaps the most excited!

- - - Updated - - -

Clean up and Pebble Sheen is scheduled for MONDAY!!!:D:cool::D

Monday???????? OH yeah!

Now sunny--------is there ANY way one of you can be there to make sure they have the correct color? You only need to check then you can leave for work. Last summer there was one pool plastered with a much lower plaster that had to be chipped out and another one that almost did except the PO was there and saw they had the wrong color on the truck!

Love! I cannot wait to see the Blue Surf Pebble Sheen!! We are still trying to decide on plaster, hoping to get decking done this week but weather in Dallas is not looking good :(
Good luck! I'll be sure to take some photos in the sun and post them here. Hope the weather isn't as bad as predicted and you are able to make progress!

- - - Updated - - -

Monday???????? OH yeah!

Now sunny--------is there ANY way one of you can be there to make sure they have the correct color? You only need to check then you can leave for work. Last summer there was one pool plastered with a much lower plaster that had to be chipped out and another one that almost did except the PO was there and saw they had the wrong color on the truck!

Good point! I never thought there might be an issue with them bringing in the wrong color. I am home all day..so I'll make sure to double check! I get such good advice on this site. So happy i found it!

Your waterfall and weeping wall came out great! I love the other builds with the Blue Surf pebblesheen, so can't wait to see how it looks in yours too. Hope the weather clears here too, so both our pools can be plastered this week. :)

Sunny what happened on both of the two I posted about was each of them had two plaster jobs that day....So the trucks went to the wrong houses! These two pools were done at different times AND in different states! The one that got the wrong plaster ordered a tier 3 plaster with shells and glass beads! The plaster he got was a tier 1 with no add ins. I wonder if the people who got his plaster knew or noticed their plaster was a LOT prettier than they ordered and payed for????

Better safe than sorry (unless you get tn upper grade and add ins LOL)

Sunny what happened on both of the two I posted about was each of them had two plaster jobs that day....So the trucks went to the wrong houses! These two pools were done at different times AND in different states! The one that got the wrong plaster ordered a tier 3 plaster with shells and glass beads! The plaster he got was a tier 1 with no add ins. I wonder if the people who got his plaster knew or noticed their plaster was a LOT prettier than they ordered and payed for????

Better safe than sorry (unless you get tn upper grade and add ins LOL)

hmm...didn't think that that could work in my favor! Forecast isn't looking good tomorrow. Maybe they'll end up postponing the plaster....I'd be happy if we can start filling it up by the weekend. Next I need to work on getting bids to fix my irrigation system. Not looking forward to that.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It's Monday!! Are they there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunny??? Like TM said..........It IS tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! :joker:

I know! I was so hoping. Mother Nature had the guys from Modern Method on hold today. I was told by my PB that I am first on their list as soon as the weather clears! Hoping that is tomorrow!

This may sound like an ignorant question, but do you think all of the pending rain will be an issue with filling my pool....like will it throw off the water chemistry? Wondering if the rain water will save me some $$ on water cost to fill the pool? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

That fire feature puts off some serious ambiance!!!

Thank you! Looking forward to lighting it up for evening gathering in the pool!

I like to ignore build threads for some weeks to get caught up all at once...Sunnydaze I really like what you have there. Similar to mine so I am biased :) Looks really good.

Thanks Mark! I have been so impressed at the pace the PB has been able to move this project along. It hasn't even been 3 weeks since breaking ground. Looking forward to posting photos of the finished product! Let's hope the rain lets up enough to get the plaster put in tomorrow! Mark, do you have a build thread? I tried looking for it but was unsuccessful.

Thanks Mark! I have been so impressed at the pace the PB has been able to move this project along. It hasn't even been 3 weeks since breaking ground. Looking forward to posting photos of the finished product! Let's hope the rain lets up enough to get the plaster put in tomorrow! Mark, do you have a build thread? I tried looking for it but was unsuccessful.

I started one, it's in my signature now. Thanks

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.