Question about construction

DLZ90

Sep 25, 2023
Sacramento
Hi all

I am considering getting a pool but working out the finances and need some help..

I started some construction on the back yard.. pouring concrete soon, but now that we are considering a pool.. would I be damaging my new concrete..? They would have to go through the new area to get to where the excavation would be. I’m leaving 4 feet to get to the electric and water is open.

New construction home.

Thank you

Welcome to TFP.

Without seeing your plot, house locations, the concrete you are asking about, and possible pool design we can't say if the concrete you are planning to pour will interfere with the pool construction.

It is best to not pour any concrete or decking outside of the house foundation until after you have a solid pool design and know where everything will be located.

Medium size skid steers are 5’ to 5 1/2 feet wide, the price of excavation is typically based also on size of excavator used and number of trips from the pool site to the dump truck.
The new flat work can be protected with plywood or dirt but it’s no guarantee that it won’t be damaged.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.