Plaster pool needing replastered

I'll go to Tuscon for 10 high quality images of Danny's feet and a slab of donkey meat on your green egg.... Well worth the trip.

I'll even style your hair with the flame thrower if you don't mind a portion of your mullet getting singed.

hair-on-fire.jpg

As long as you promise to play Space-Age Love Song by Floc go Seagulls on continuos loop while using the flame-thrower, I'm all in!!

Couple of examples. First one 30 days start to finish, included concrete cure before deck texture and a few days due to bad weather. Second one was about 14 days.
bd3cd43e120c95709aacf80853f38229.jpg
7cc90ec4f17c05103175557744f6c53d.jpg
c20cc80c619f1950fd62968b19301aae.jpg
d659928a8e2d0759e57fa9ba044d6293.jpg

Sent from my SGP561 using Tapatalk

Aquabright - Comparable to pebble finishes. On a remodel, the demo cost is saved so it could potentially be less than having a higher end plaster surface installed.

As I mentioned before, it is ideal for remodels. If all that needs to be redone is the plaster, aquabright gets applied right over the top of the existing plaster after any voids or minor repairs are handled. There is no need to chip out the plaster which keeps the deconstruction mess down and limits the chances of a plumbing line getting hit, etc.

It would be a 2 day process, filled immediately, balance the water (which depending on the fill water would be nothing more than adding CYA and FC), and swim that same day.

There is no startup process, no wait times, heater can be used immediately (fill the spa first and sit in it with the heat and jets while you watch the pool fill), and no chance of discoloring and mottling like a plaster surface can if it rains during the fill or the installers use a poor technique

Filling the pool can go as fast or slow or not at all since the surface doesn't need water to cure and will not dry out and crack like traditional plaster would.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.