Pentair Home App

Mattlar0806

Jul 6, 2023
Northeast
Hey Guys,

Cannot thank you guys enough. This information is like pulling teeth to get anywhere else. I wanted to confirm my understanding here…

1) Pentair Home App - simple app for phone that my intelliflo variable speed pump can be added to and controlled from WITHOUT needing the intellicenter - correct?
2) other equipment can be added in line with the pump called “relays” - that will appear on the app. Let’s say my aquacal heater?
3) pentair light board can be added onto and controlled by app

Therefore without the intellicenter - I can set a schedule to run my pump that will turn on my heater to engage when needed? I can control my pool lights from my phone?
I’ll be able to add my other variable speed pentair pump to control my waterfall and water slide from my phone?

The only thing I’m missing control of are my landscaping lights and automation around the salt delivery?

Is this all accurate?

Thanks again!!

What pump do you have? Only the Intelliflo3 is wifi enabled. And you would have to have the I/O board installed to control any other equipment via the app.

1) Pentair Home App - simple app for phone that my intelliflo variable speed pump can be added to and controlled from WITHOUT needing the intellicenter - correct?

Only if you get the Intelliflo3 pump.

2) other equipment can be added in line with the pump called “relays” - that will appear on the app. Let’s say my aquacal heater?

Only the Intelliflo3 can have an optional IO Board with two relays - one high amp relay and one low amp relay.

Those relays are not suitable to controlling a heater.

3) pentair light board can be added onto and controlled by app

You can control lights from a IO Board relay on the Intelliflo3.

Therefore without the intellicenter - I can set a schedule to run my pump that will turn on my heater to engage when needed? I can control my pool lights from my phone?

Not really.

I’ll be able to add my other variable speed pentair pump to control my waterfall and water slide from my phone?

The only thing I’m missing control of are my landscaping lights and automation around the salt delivery?

Is this all accurate?

You need to get the IntelliCenter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.