Owner / Builder Build - Las Vegas..Pics and Prices Inside!

Hello! I also live in NW Las Vegas and am considering an Owner/Builder build for our pool. I am very nervous about taking this on an would love to pick your brain about your process and experience as well as get the names of your subcontractors. Your pool looks amazing!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Added more deck - the water is super cloudy here because of the Cool Deck over-spray. Lots of landscaping coming this week - finally turning it into a usable back yard as opposed a a dirt lot.

The only time I like the pool looking green:

I just bought a house with a pool in south las vegas, and the pool it has is in rough condition. I need to re-tile,re-deck, and I think the plaster is just about done...so I would like to pebble-tec it. Could you also send me the list of subs you used, I would really appreciate it! Great job on the pool! I hope I have as much success as you did. I built a pool about 9 years ago here in Vegas but lost contacts with all the subs, so I am out of the loop now. Thanks!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.