Our pool build in Little Elm TX

Nice! Our fence is garbage! 9 year old builder spec has seen better days. No way we are going to worry about it until the project is all done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't worry about the fence either if I had your beautiful lake and iron fence as a backdrop for my pool! Unfortunately I just have an old fence and the neighbors houses right behind mine!! :) :)

Our fence looks similar to that too though most of it is still good and doesn't need to be replaced. We're planning to power wash and maybe paint it after the pool and such is finished. Pinterest will get me into trouble again I'm sure.

One step at a time. The pool is looking great and I totally agree with Sham! I didn't even notice the fence until someone said something because everything else looks so great!!

Our fence looks similar to that too though most of it is still good and doesn't need to be replaced. We're planning to power wash and maybe paint it after the pool and such is finished. Pinterest will get me into trouble again I'm sure.

One step at a time. The pool is looking great and I totally agree with Sham! I didn't even notice the fence until someone said something because everything else looks so great!!

I know right, no one is going to even be looking at his fence! what fence? lol
For us, getting a quote for new fence (ours is falling apart and we share it with neighbors) and covered patio is what started all this for us...then it just sort of snowballed into getting a pool too :)

I know right, no one is going to even be looking at his fence! what fence? lol
For us, getting a quote for new fence (ours is falling apart and we share it with neighbors) and covered patio is what started all this for us...then it just sort of snowballed into getting a pool too :)

Haha. That reminds me of a time I stopped into Bass Pro Shop to look at deer feeders and left with a boat!

Ha! I think the two of you would be very dangerous to shop with!

It's bad enough just going into a Ross or something to grab socks for my kids and somehow leaving with $150 in stuff.

We are down to just details now. Final inspection this week, shooting the mastic and a detail are all that's left.

d6f1fe87437ea1da78e4fa420381d517.jpg

e583e4a9b68fa56bcd7957e3f84c2056.jpg

269d1df2eab938f8ee3c887d2c4bfc4b.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thank you! We are thrilled with how it came out. Yesterday I jumped in by myself and REALLY took it all in. Just me. No kids, no nothing. It was great!

I believe they will be fine tuning the automation tomorrow and installing my wireless connectivity kit. I'm really looking forward to that for the simple fact that I can control the color of the lighting...and turn them on/off.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.