Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
Folks,

I'm about to pull the cord on the S200 or Pentair warrior. Is it worth paying the extra for the wireless connection? What does it do for you? Reason I ask is we swim a LOT. With my current ThePoolCleaner we end up coiling the hose up at the pool edge to swim. I'm hopeful with the robot we can get it to stop in a place around the edge so the cord stays out of the way. If the wireless connection helps us park it that would be helpful.

Chris

Chris,

For me, it is just easier to pull the robot out of the pool. It will take you longer to try to drive it somewhere.

You just grab the cord and pull the robot to the side of the pool.. You don't want to try to pull the robot out of the pool using the cord, but you can pull it to the surface so you can grab the handle. Lift it up by the handle, set the robot on the edge of the coping, and let the water drain back into the pool. And then set the robot off to the side somewhere. I often take this as an opportunity to clean the basket.

My old Dolphin Premier had a remote. I used it once or twice at the most... I don't even know where it is now.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Also took the advice I've heard many times on here. Called Marina Pool and Spa. Left a message and Margaret called me back after a few texts to make sure I knew she didn't forget. Got my Pentair Warrior SE on the way. Can't wait! Margaret is a very nice lady and I'll check them for pricing on anything I get for the pool that they sell.

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.