New Pool Owners with Chlorine Troubles!

It is SO nice to see someone that gets it so fast! You are going to LOVE how your pool looks after you are done with your SLAM!

You only thought your water was clear! You will be able to read the heads/tails on a coin once you are done with your SLAM.

Kim

You're doing awesome! When I
did my slam, I too had to work.! I would over shoot in the morning - taking it up to mustard shock level, test as soon as I got home and then every 1-2 hours until bed. It's time consuming, but is so worth it in the end! Keep up the great work. Your new knowledge will be so empowering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone, with all the help and advice it is making this process a lot easier!! Yes it is time consuming but in the end it is going to be worth it when the pool is nice and clear and we can finally swim in it. :) I love learning new things and this has been a knowledgeable experience!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
- - - Updated - - -

Hope you did this again if you made any additions you didn't mention...

I added 169 oz when I got home from work at 6:00 pm last night and then retested at 9:30 pm. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so super good news for this morning!!!
FC = 31 (held overnight!!!!!)
CC = .5

Yay I am so excited!! So now do I just let it slowly come down to a 9/10? When should I put the cover back on?
Thank you again everyone for all the help!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support