New Pool construction Long Island, NY

Some more of the liner...PB asked to fill the deep end and 4" of the shallow tonight and then turn off the water and the vacummns that are running. They will be here in the AM to cut out and install the skimmer plates and returns and then we continue to fill.....once we get all the way done the lights go in!! Thanks to everyone that had words of encouragement during this build as it really put a strain on me. For those entering builds, it really is an amazing experience but it is traumatic to say the least so be prepared. All worth it in the end!! :cheers:

[attachment=2:l2ek2r9i]IMG_0015 (3) (640x427).jpg[/attachment:l2ek2r9i]

[attachment=1:l2ek2r9i]IMG_0016 (3) (640x427).jpg[/attachment:l2ek2r9i]

[attachment=0:l2ek2r9i]IMG_0017 (3) (640x427).jpg[/attachment:l2ek2r9i]

I've been a bit behind with updating but have some of the final pics! The PB is cleaning up tomorrow but we are done!!! :cheers:

I spent a good 1/2 hr on the phone with Hayward technical support learning the automation system and the integrations with the Ecostar/Chlorinator/Heat Pump but now I have everything set the way I want it and am very happy.

Working on getting my water chemistry right and started by getting my CYA up and now working on a little low PC and getting the SWG set to the proper output. Again---many thanks to all the people on this forum that helped and supported me along the way. Will post more pics in the spring when the pavers, pool house and everything else start going in.

[attachment=2:v4s47mk7]IMG_0015 (4) (640x427).jpg[/attachment:v4s47mk7]

[attachment=1:v4s47mk7]IMG_0012 (5) (640x427).jpg[/attachment:v4s47mk7]

[attachment=0:v4s47mk7]IMG_0013 (5) (640x427).jpg[/attachment:v4s47mk7]

Some pictures at night with 2 Hayward Color Logic 4.0

[attachment=2:36a6pmrm]IMG_0015 (5) (640x427).jpg[/attachment:36a6pmrm]

[attachment=1:36a6pmrm]IMG_0014 (6) (640x427).jpg[/attachment:36a6pmrm]

[attachment=0:36a6pmrm]IMG_0011 (7) (640x427).jpg[/attachment:36a6pmrm]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Rainy morning in NY but the paver patio is just about complete: :-D
For any that are interested, this is the Cambridge Sherwood Collection with 3 Piece Ledgestone design in Toffee/Onyx color
Circle Kits are Sahara Chestnut color
Diving Rock:
[attachment=2:36ppoi40]photo (2).JPG[/attachment:36ppoi40]
Circle Kit
[attachment=1:36ppoi40]photo (3).JPG[/attachment:36ppoi40]
Fire Pit and Pergola Columns
[attachment=0:36ppoi40]photo (5).JPG[/attachment:36ppoi40]

When opening up the pool we saw that the waste valve had cracked and had to be replaced. PB took care of it quickly for us. Filter has been running for the past 24 hrs and water is looking good again. Unfortunately its 56 degrees in there! Waiting for some nice weather hopefully in the next few weeks so I can fire up the heater.

Thanks for the pics; I've wondered how liner pools are built as these are very rare here; mostly plaster and a few fiberglass. Same thing happened to us w the waste line. When we ran the pump to waste, the water shot right through our pavers.
Congrats on pool. Looks awesome.

hey NYUnderground,

What company made this? And just curious if you dont mind what kind of price range does something this size fall around? We're looking to do something similar in suffolk around early spring time. Trying to figure out if and what we can afford. Also, did you end up pouring concrete under your patio or gravel fill? Everything came out amazing!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.