New Pool construction Long Island, NY

Just found this thread, I'm in Suffolk County. Your pool build looks alot like mine. Mine was done by Swim-King, yours too? Anyway, great looking yard, we had a great summer to enjoy our pools here on the Island.

Tom

I used two different companies for the pool and the pavers. Company called Poolfection in Happauge did the pool and they were awesome and have had 3 friends go with them in the last year and are really happy they did. MX---you would be amazed about the pricing I got on the pavers. Without going into pricing---I saved thousands by simply being the first on the paver companies list this year to get my work done. I had to open the pool in March to get the savings but it was by far and away worth it. I paid 50% of the cost of the pool for the paver work. My advice is either buy early or really late and that goes for the pool and the patio. If anyone is interested in any talking to me about it just PM me and Ill be happy to get into specifics but dont think its appropriate on an open forum.

Couple of more....also ran all the underground speaker wire and electrical for the lights as well as plumbing for outdoor shower.

[attachment=0:3byqgc9k]photo3.JPG[/attachment:3byqgc9k]

[attachment=1:3byqgc9k]photo2.JPG[/attachment:3byqgc9k]

[attachment=2:3byqgc9k]photo.JPG[/attachment:3byqgc9k]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.