New pool build

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Don’t know what it could be but it shouldn’t have an effect on the plaster application, if you want you could show the picture to your plaster company and see if they have any concerns.
I scrubbed it with dish soap and vinegar then pressured washed it. Came right off. Looked like cool aid. It appears to be in the surface and I also recently saw some forming on some thin set that the tile guy left inside the pool. Appears to be surface.

Almost done! Acid wash and Fill day :)
My start up guy can’t come until Monday. I’ve read I need to start the pump filter asap once it’s filled to help with dust. Should I add de to my filter? My panel isn’t yet configured. Can I run pump without? Also how do I put spa in bypass so I don’t accidentally run dirty water through heater?

Yes add the required amount of DE to a bucket then add water to the bucket and mix it by hand into a slurry then add to the skimmer slowly with the pump running. Plaster dust will be at a minimum due to the acid wash. Brush the pool to keep the debris in suspension and not in one spot on the floor of the pool till your start up guy shows up on Monday.
Supply a picture of your equipment set up to help explain how to run in bypass mode.

Yes add the required amount of DE to a bucket then add water to the bucket and mix it by hand into a slurry then add to the skimmer slowly with the pump running. Plaster dust will be at a minimum due to the acid wash. Brush the pool to keep the debris in suspension and not in one spot on the floor of the pool till your start up guy shows up on Monday.
Supply a picture of your equipment set up to help explain how to run in bypass mode.
IMG_6239.jpegIMG_6238.jpeg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.