New pool build - Murfreesboro TN

The liner was installed today. It's a very good fit. It's a little cold so they are running some heaters to keep the liner warm. We are making progress. Brick steps laid today. Liner in. Fence to be finished tomorrow. Zoysia sod, trees, plants, rock and pine straw Thursday and Friday. It's a good week so far!

y2upejug.jpg

ju3ydu9y.jpg

ymu4y2eh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis1971 said:
The liner was installed today. It's a very good fit. It's a little cold so they are running some heaters to keep the liner warm. We are making progress. Brick steps laid today. Liner in. Fence to be finished tomorrow. Zoysia sod, trees, plants, rock and pine straw Thursday and Friday. It's a good week so far!

y2upejug.jpg

ju3ydu9y.jpg

ymu4y2eh.jpg

If its ok to ask
Can you tell me who is your builder?

ahfolife said:
Otis1971 said:
The builder was Brad's Pool Shop in Murfreesboro, TN. They did a fine job.

How much did you spend?
I went to couple place to get quote for pool and every where is different
Im looking at 17×30ish pool cheapest I got was lower 20k
With no option

That quote sounds about right for this area. I'm also a M'boro resident and we completed our pool 2yrs ago. I don't think we ever got a quote from Brads but we did 3 or 4 of the most prominent outfits. In the end we went with Hunt over off Thompson Lane. I've got a pool build thread titled something like "Nashville Area Pool Build" if you want to fish for ideas.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Some more work has been done. Landscaping is not complete but the magnolias and the arborvitae in yesterday. Also the lights in the steps. Slide, ladder and handrail. We are getting closer to completion. Now if wasn't 36 degrees today.
ysyjaha9.jpg
ejupyzuz.jpg
u8ajase4.jpg
e9uga3e4.jpg
3yze7uru.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.