New pool build in CA

Gotta ton of rain last night and a good amount of mud in the pool. Sent the picture to the PB because I'm not sure that mud getting in where the plumbing comes through the gunite is a good thing. Any thoughts?
10f94a8607c0e583454986c75dcaa799.jpg

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hummmmmmmm laundry basket size? clear or almost clear should work........OR google the colors and link us to the best shots that shows the colors as far as you can tell.

Kim (Lets save the money for something else funner! LOL)

How in the world do you pick????? They are all SO pretty in most of the pictures I can find. I have to say I am leaning towards these two-Indigo Blue 7 Mediterranean-both equally.

Lets put up a dart board and see which one wins that way! LOL

I think the bottom two are too light for MY tastes. They are pretty!

Kim

Progress has resumed! Guys were out yesterday to set the coping stone. They ended up finishing half of the pool coping and grout work along with the majority of the stone around the spa. Today they hope to have it all finished so they can focus on the rock waterfall next week!

On a side note, we are adding glass tile to the steps and spa seat for some more shine.

I think I am finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel, lol!

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.