NEW Blue Surf Pebble Sheen color

Umm: If only I looked that good!!!

OMG.... I can't catch my breath, I'm laughing so hard! Where in the world did you find that?! Ya'll are way to clever - and apparently have way too much free time on your hands!

Where is Bmore? He needs to see these pics. He started all this silliness!

Have a great day! Suz :salut:

Enjoying from poolside! You'll be there soon too. Happy Memorial Day!

You know you can't have this finish now right?

Guest: "Oh Suz....that's the best pool color I've ever seen, what is it?"

Suz: "Gee thanks....it's called Blue Smurrrr, I mean, Blue Surf!" "Dangitt...I did it AGAIN!!!"

:laughblue:

You know you can't have this finish now right?

Guest: "Oh Suz....that's the best pool color I've ever seen, what is it?"

Suz: "Gee thanks....it's called Blue Smurrrr, I mean, Blue Surf!" "Dangitt...I did it AGAIN!!!"

:laughblue:

:laughblue: :laughblue: :laughblue: I wasn't going to admit this, but...... Since all this Smurf madness began, every time I see the title of this thread I do a double take. I think I'm seeing NEW Blue Smurff...... No kidding! Suz. :salut:

Suz have you heard anything more about the color sample?

You think I'd tell anyone if I did????? Yes, I would.... No, I haven't heard anything. The sales rep from Pebble Tec said he would get back with me Thursday evening or Friday morning. I didn't think about it again until Saturday morning. Either he forgot or was too busy. I'm sure I'm not high on his priorities.

I'll try to remember to call him tomorrow. I'll give him a break today!!!

I would like to see something more about it. If it's between the Aqua Blue and Blue Granite, it might be a fit. Surely it won't be the smurf blue just because the dry sample is??!!! I know the other colors I've seen look different in the pool from the dry samples.

I'd love it if it did work! That would teach everybody a lesson, right?! All in good fun! Suz. :salut:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
No, not really. I'm glad you asked. I think I will call the sales rep again tomorrow.

The sales rep must have come to town when he said he would, because my PB'S assistant had a sample. She sent me pictures, but they don't show much.

If I remember to call, I'll give ya'll an update. Thanks for the reminder. Suz.

If your PB has the sample see if you can borrow from him.

I might see if my PB has it. They have a huge Pebble Tech display so I am hoping they get it.

I haven't updated on this thread, but I did speak to the PebbleTec rep yesterday. And... He was in Austin, so there should be samples there! I bet your builder has it. He was meeting with several builders.

He described quite a bit about the color. He thinks it has more black speckles than Aqua Blue. It is a little darker than Aqua Blue, and a true-er blue. I asked him to compare it to Blue Granite. He said it is no darker but different, with less gray.

He suggested I borrow the sample from my PB, take it to an Aqua Blue pool, set it on a step in the water (or the bottom if someone can fish it out for you). He thought that would help you see how the Blue Surf will look.

I'm going to try to do that next week.

So are you back yet? Take care. Suz.

I haven't updated on this thread, but I did speak to the PebbleTec rep yesterday. And... He was in Austin, so there should be samples there! I bet your builder has it. He was meeting with several builders.

He described quite a bit about the color. He thinks it has more black speckles than Aqua Blue. It is a little darker than Aqua Blue, and a true-er blue. I asked him to compare it to Blue Granite. He said it is no darker but different, with less gray.

He suggested I borrow the sample from my PB, take it to an Aqua Blue pool, set it on a step in the water (or the bottom if someone can fish it out for you). He thought that would help you see how the Blue Surf will look.

I'm going to try to do that next week.

So are you back yet? Take care. Suz.

Thanks!

I am going to go by there and ask to see it then.

Yes I am back after the worse plane trip ever. I am still trying to recover from jet lag and having my missing bag returned at 3a.m. waking me up permanently didn't help much last night. We have plumbing in our pool and I haven't even checked it out because I am so out of it. I'll try to get some updated photos uploaded soon. I also plan on measuring my hole now that it isn't full of water.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.