My pool test results

Crapo I thought it was the other way around. Sigh..

OK I'll keep an eye on the pH and if it goes up beyond 7.8 I'll put some acid in to keep it there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Ok checked ph and it is at 7.6. I'm leaving it alone

Btw roughly how long do you guys wait after adding borax for you to get an accurate pH reading? Reason why I'm asking is I don't wanna test it early and getting an accurate reading

With the pump running and the return pointed toward the bottom, 30 minutes to an hour should be fine. You might decrease this time by pre-dissolving the Borax in warm water and slowly pouring the mixture over the return the same way you would with liquid bleach. It takes some practice but you should be able to aim it so that the underwater jet from the return "grabs" the descending column of Borax mixture as you pour it and rapidly mixes it with pool water.

Thanks Jesse, that is exactly how I did it. Dissolving in warm water then dumping in front of my return that is. OK I'm glad now. I waited about 2 hrs before retesting.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.