muratic acid?

HuskerFan_1

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 15, 2012
Nebraska
Where is everyone finding full strength Muratic Acid?

Our local Home Depot quit carrying the full strength product and went to a safer version= less strength. Menards hasn't had the full strength stuff for years.

Thanks

Home Depot has it in Arizona. Normally out with the pool chems in the garden center. They typically have the half strength stuff for $9.98 for 2 gallons or full strength for $12.98 for 2 bottles. They are stored next to each other.

I looked online at Home Depot the pool muratic acid they used to carry no store within 100 miles carries it. I did look at menards online and they have sunny side muratic acid in stock at 2 stores close to me and it is the 31.45% stuff. I will go look and see the last time i looked at Menards all they had was the green-low strength stuff.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I looked online at Home Depot the pool muratic acid they used to carry no store within 100 miles carries it.

Same here in Southern California. There are a couple independent pool stores near me that carry the HASA stuff so that is where I get it now and it is a way better value then the less than half strength HomeDepot stuff.
Someone here sent me this link, and that is how I found them. http://www.hasapool.com/dealer_locator_hasa.php

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.