Leslie’s weekly water test results

Jyp11

Jul 15, 2023
AZ
Every week I consistently take my pool water sample and the tests results are always between 40% and 50 % even though I followed their recommendations. I keep buying their chemicals and they still don’t work. Yesterday they tried to sell me their accublue home system for $50 per month. I did not buy it because that’s not the solution to correct my pool water. Any suggestions?

Welcome to TFP?

Weekly testing isn’t adequate ( at least until you get an understanding of your water) and Leslie’s testing and advice quality is very suspect.

Get a TF100 test kit so you can stay on top of your water and make daily adjustments as needed.

Yup,
Get your own test kit
Taylor k2006c or tf100/pro w/salt if applicable & test your own water accurately more than once a week.
Test Kits Compared
Then you can be proactive instead of reactive with your pool care
& follow the
FC/CYA Levels
& What Are My Ideal Pool Levels?
With basic chemicals you can purchase from most hardware stores
Pool Care Basics
You’ll never need to visit the pool store again unless you want to buy something basic. No need to rely on them telling you what you need to buy.

Every week I consistently take my pool water sample and the tests results are always between 40% and 50 % even though I followed their recommendations. I keep buying their chemicals and they still don’t work. Yesterday they tried to sell me their accublue home system for $50 per month. I did not buy it because that’s not the solution to correct my pool water. Any suggestions?
You just discovered what thousands of people have over the years about pool stores. Don’t ever let them test the water again and don’t follow their advice. Get your own test kit recommended above and use the TFP pool school pages to learn how to do it yourself. The PoolMath app for your phone will also have all the recommendations for you.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Somebody call me? Looks like it...add another to the list of those getting pool stored. Glad you didn't buy the accublue...would have been more problems.

@Mdragger88 and @Bperry got you covered. Get a good test kit and trust it.

What we deliver...Link-->How Clear is TFP Clear?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.