Just another build in Texas

Great build. Any more pictures of the cabana? That is our next project and we are still getting ideas.

Our pavilion is a notch or five below Itsjustme's drawing, but you can see it on page 9 of our build thread in my signature. The piece that I was inspired by on another thread was the open gable end facing the pool.

That other thread, which I'm sure was in TX but can't recall the name, had a beautiful stone fireplace as well and faced back toward the house. It was stunning as I'm sure this one will be as well.

Our pavilion is a notch or five below Itsjustme's drawing, but you can see it on page 9 of our build thread in my signature. The piece that I was inspired by on another thread was the open gable end facing the pool.

That other thread, which I'm sure was in TX but can't recall the name, had a beautiful stone fireplace as well and faced back toward the house. It was stunning as I'm sure this one will be as well.

Really love the tile on your pool. We are looking at some similar tones. Appreciate your sharing your build and for the ideas. Love the sloped lots. Not many of those in this part of the world.

I know its been a really long time between posts, but the weather has just killed us. The slab for the cabana is a post tension slab and we had to grade and compact the elevation change in order to make the cabana level with the pool. With the rain both finding fill dirt and compaction was severely delayed. The pool plumbing couldn't be done until the foundation was done because the cabana is so close to the pool. In any event one the foundation is done we should be on the fast track. Forms were installed today! The beams and piers will be 38 inches under 12 inches of concrete with post tension cables, so I don't think its going anywhere soon.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.