Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Reactions: woodyp

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just a couple of weeks ago, I watched a video on YT of some guy visiting each and every one of the Margaritavilles.

Paradise gained another cheeseburger.

Reactions: Newdude
I’ll give him kudos for a long-spanning career in an industry that usually corrupts people and destroys their abilities and I won’t speak ill of the dead, but, being honest, never had much taste for his brand of music. It just elicits faded memories of me working in a sleepy bar late with smell of spilled beer on a Saturday night ….

Rest In Peace Mr. Buffet and I hope you have finally found your lost salt shaker 🧂

That’s hard-core. You win.
I’ve thought of doing a small but fitting tribute in our sunroom to him. He provided many good memories at concerts (well, actually the tailgating prior to concerts where we did a fair amount of fundraising for breast cancer in parking lots), Any Thing, Any Time, Any Where was our first dance at our wedding, many friends acquired in his company, even have a cruise planned in Oct ‘24 with Jim Asbell. Still doesn’t seem real, but life continues.

Reactions: woodyp
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.