Tile Identification Help

FosterKid

Oct 15, 2023
Central Florida
Hello,

Has anyone stared at pool tile till their eyes have gone numb and able to identify the tile used in the linked video and first image below? Potentially might use that on my pool (shown in the other two images) unless someone else would have another recommendation. I’m open to changing my mind. Going to install Wet Edge Lapis Blue which is also what is used in the video. Picking tile is hard and in my case will stick out because I have a lot of raised area where it’s not just the 6” waterline. First time owning a pool and resurfacing one so I’m also open to hearing other tips.

IMG_1157.jpeg
IMG_1912.jpeg
IMG_1985.jpeg
IMG_1973.jpeg

Cheers,
Mike

Those waterline tiles look close to what I have for ledge markers. Mine don't have the greys though. Mostly blues and whites.
That said after looking at the site I believe these are the ones you are looking for.

OAN, with that spa being curved, try to stay within 2" long tiles or shorter. Anything longer and they will not be able to curve as much.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.