Is this actually just standard bleach with more Chlorine ?

Sodium Hypochlorite = bleach = chlorine = liquid pool shock. They always list the percent so you can weigh the costs per volume.

‘outdoor cleaner’ for example at Home Depot is 6% Sodium Hyperchlorite, exactly the same as in the cleaning aisle, but $27 for 2.5 gallons because there are pictures of decks and outdoor furniture on the label. :)

Sodium Hypochlorite = bleach = chlorine = liquid pool shock. They always list the percent so you can weigh the costs per volume.

‘outdoor cleaner’ for example at Home Depot is 6% Sodium Hyperchlorite, exactly the same as in the cleaning aisle, but $27 for 2.5 gallons because there are pictures of decks and outdoor furniture on the label. :)
LOL...but those pictures of outdoor furniture cost money !
I guess I was just spooked by the "other ingredients" and the fact that it is called "Ultra Shock"

Reactions: newdude
guess I was just spooked by the "other ingredients
Other ingredients are oxygen and hydrogen at a ratio of 2:1. Technically it’s true, but it’s just water. :ROFLMAO:

Just be on the lookout anytime you’re buying for scents, splashless, chloromax technology, or any other polymers that will cause foaming.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.