Is it OK ? I am a new owner of pool ...

Ok- so make your CYA 40 round up- the CYA test is non-linear - you need a separate test kit for the the salt test so don't worry about that at the moment. You need to get some chlorine in there pronto- can you also give us a CC reading.

Ok- so make your CYA 40 round up- the CYA test is non-linear - you need a separate test kit for the the salt test so don't worry about that at the moment. You need to get some chlorine in there pronto- can you also give us a CC reading.

it was in hist post 11:
FC = 1.2 ppm
CC = 1.0 ppm

OP, it helps us if you post your results in a single post, just FYI. Please also update your signature to include details of the pool, equipment and the name of the test kit you use so these data are always readily available.

FC 1.2ppm
CC 1.0ppm
PH 7.8
TA 110
CH 390
CYA 35

Thank you masters ....

Beautiful, now we need to know volume of your pool as it is primary parameter to calculate amount of chemicals using The Pool Math You can go there and play yourself, it even 'understands' metric units. Then you immediately become one of us, it's not a rocket science. As was already mentioned you're awfully low on FC but to calculate how much chlorine is needed the pool volume is required. You can calculate yourself, post the amount here and someone will verify it for you if you're not sure. The chlorine source (bleach) comes with different concentrations so that needs to be entered as well. Please use plain unscented non spalshless bleach, the cheapest you can find. Please pay attention to the concentration as $4/gal at 12.5% is much better deal than $3/gal at 6% and it's less water to haul around.

Your target FC according to The Chart should be FC = 5 ppm for your current CYA level.

Beautiful, now we need to know volume of your pool as it is primary parameter to calculate amount of chemicals using The Pool Math You can go there and play yourself, it even 'understands' metric units. Then you immediately become one of us, it's not a rocket science. As was already mentioned you're awfully low on FC but to calculate how much chlorine is needed the pool volume is required. You can calculate yourself, post the amount here and someone will verify it for you if you're not sure. The chlorine source (bleach) comes with different concentrations so that needs to be entered as well. Please use plain unscented non spalshless bleach, the cheapest you can find. Please pay attention to the concentration as $4/gal at 12.5% is much better deal than $3/gal at 6% and it's less water to haul around.

But... I don't know the volume of pool ... It is like a ...bird...and the bottom slope deeper from onleft to right ....What can I do ?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

But... I don't know the volume of pool ... It is like a ...bird...and the bottom slope deeper from onleft to right ....What can I do ?

The same Pool Math page has section to estimate pool volume of the most common shapes at the bottom, you need to know it with +- 20% accuracy for now. Have you bought the bleach? If I were you I'd run and bought few gal right now while the stores are still open :).

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

You will have to take your best guess at the volume and then experiment. Test 30 minutes after adding bleach to see if you get the expected result. If not then adjust the number accordingly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.