Iowa Vinyl Pool

Oh I thought it was all in there... what does this feed to?View attachment 354761
As mentioned, some feeds into under your profile pic on your posts. The rest is visible on your profile:
1626210982872.png

And I believe it's also a backend that will eventually sync equipment to/from the PoolMath app too.

Reactions: Snoobug
*note to anyone considering a heat pump up north:

Don’t. :ROFLMAO:

Snoo will use more energy raising the pool temp with a gas heater, but then shut it off for many hours or even days if covered and the weather conditions are right. Come late fall she can fire it just the same at will and be warm at a similar pace.

Last edited:
What. 🤣 The pool has been a freezing 75-77 for DAYS. So cold. We're going for a night swim tonight to "test the lights"... since the pool lights were on the same switch as the autocover we haven't seen them. Tonight is the unveiling!!!

Reactions: newdude
Anytime we ever had anyone in the pool with the heater on they were too cold to leave the return area within minutes. It's amazing how cold it makes the other water feel, even at just a couple degrees warmer.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The lights still aren't working. It was cold after we got out so I had to get a warm cup of tea using my TFP mug. My husband gave me a look and said, "is that what you get when you hit 1,000 posts?" He is not funny.

I can't... just not comfortable... 😬
Same. Well sort of. I got the crazy idea to do a triathlon and I hate swimming but swim I must. So I have a swim tether and went swimming yesterday. The water was 72. It sucked so much to get in the pool.

Once I was swimming it was okay, but I wouldn’t have gotten in if I wasn’t doing it for training purposes.

Once I was swimming it was okay, but I wouldn’t have gotten in if I wasn’t doing it for training purposes.
The inground pool helps with that GREATLY. Once the jump starts it can’t be undone and by the time you surface it’s fine.

*Stairs are never an acceptable method of entry to an inground pool. Never. Ever.

Less than 24 hours of autocover ownership and I already had to put the pump on the autocover. Also company is leaving tomorrow and we're kicking up the chlorine which will break down the sequestrant and we are going to filter out some iron! We'll see how this goes...

I usually leave my pump on the cover when I close it up and know there is rain coming. The pump always keeps up with the rain. Do you leave yours on, or did you just get a crazy amount of rain?

BTW, really like the blue cover. We went back and forth with colors, settled on a "boring" grey, but the blue does look nice!

I usually leave my pump on the cover when I close it up and know there is rain coming. The pump always keeps up with the rain. Do you leave yours on, or did you just get a crazy amount of rain?

BTW, really like the blue cover. We went back and forth with colors, settled on a "boring" grey, but the blue does look nice!
We just went with everything blue but I bet the gray looks nice. No I just put it on there after the rain. So do you leave it plugged in and everything? Does it have a sensor or is it trying to pull water through when there is no water.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.