Iowa Vinyl Pool

Right now i do a little light cleaning with a push broom and the hose. You are right, the surface of these pavers seem to let dirt cling to them so I just have a little pressure from the house and a stiff bristle push broom to loosen the dirt. I will give them a thorough cleaning in the spring and get them sealed, that should make routine cleaning easier and lock in the color. I just need my whole patio to bend together first.

Right now i do a little light cleaning with a push broom and the hose. You are right, the surface of these pavers seem to let dirt cling to them so I just have a little pressure from the house and a stiff bristle push broom to loosen the dirt. I will give them a thorough cleaning in the spring and get them sealed, that should make routine cleaning easier and lock in the color. I just need my whole patio to bend together first.
I didn't realize we needed to seal them... 😳 thank you!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
….. speaking of heaters…. Your bottom sig still says ‘just keep swimming’ where it should have all the equipment details.
:epds:

….. speaking of heaters…. Your bottom sig still says ‘just keep swimming’ where it should have all the equipment details.
:epds:
I put it on the info page after I click on my name... is that not where it should go? I thought I was on the ball... 🤣

Click the hamburger menu in the upper left corner. Click on the profile dudette silhouette. Click on signature and that’s the one that comes up under your posts. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.