Arizona
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I've been receiving several PMs lately from frustrated IntelliCenter users who want to revert back to Firmware Version 1.064.
This is mainly due to unexplained bugs they are experiencing with FW V2.017 and which did not occur when using FW V1.064.

I posted the instructions back in January on the following thread...

However, It's not always quick and easy to find I guess, so here is a dedicated thread for this topic.

INSTRUCTIONS TO REVERT BACK TO FW V1.064

1. Press RESET on the Outdoor Control Panel.
2. Once the OCP reboots, press the gears icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.

2023-01-13_17-20-55.jpg

3. In the Options Window, select the Switch Firmware Version.
2023-01-13_17-22-54.jpg

4. Find Firmware v1.064 and select it.
2023-01-13_17-26-24.jpg

5. Press the check-mark.
5. (b) Tap the "Back" Arrow.
6. The OCP should then revert back to v1.064.

I hope this is helpful for those experiencing issues with v2.017.
r.

Last edited:
Do you think there will be a topic for FW 2.017 Bugs? I am already discovering a few, including initial clock settings on flash of new firmware.
Yes.. Please post your v2.017 issues here.
I'm compiling them and sending them forward.
Thanks!
r.

Reactions: JohnS530
Glad I found this thread! As soon as I upgraded the firmware my salt cell was stuck generating chlorine no matter what the percentage was at. Called the pool company and told me how to revert back to the previous firmware and everything is perfect again. He said tons of people have been having bugs. This update seems to be a major issue for pentair

Anyone else just get auto updated to 2.017? I know for a fact that I didn’t update it, yet, I just noticed that my IntelliCenter was updated (my poolcontroller dashboard wasn’t working) to 2.017.

I’ve just rolled back to 1.064 and it’s back to working perfectly again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.