How do I get the air out from my new filter and pump?

Econo-flo series variable speed pump by Waterway model # ECOONOVSC-165

The bowl will not completely fill with water, my clear flo-meter has air bubbles in it for the last 3 days,
I have a new filter a Hayward vari-flo filter.

Trouble shot already:
All seals have magic seal on them.
Cover is securely on.
My old filter had a relief valve on it to relive the pressure from the filter, the new Hayward does not.

PLEASE HELP?
THANKS

If the vari-flo is on the top of the filter, then there is really no need for an air release as any air will be forced out the top and back to the pool.

What speed are you running the pump at? It is not uncommon for air bubbles to sit in the top of the pump basket when running at lower speeds. You should be able to get it all out running on high speeds, but then back on low speed the air pocket redevelops.

Ditto what jblizzle said. I get a large bubble showing while running my pump on low speed but it will disappear when I run on high speed and even faster when I bleed the air from the top of my cartridge filter. It will come back in short time, though, while running at low speed.

HELP?? ANYONE??? AIR IN JETS and FLO-METER

Ok been dealing with this for 2 weeks now... air is coming out of my jets,..
I have sealed all gaskets.
When I backwash, then rinse the bowl fills with water, pressure goes back to 10-15. After 1/2 hour of running filter pressure goes up to 20-25 air goes through and out of the jets in the pool.
Also, when shut the filter off, the water sucks down to nothing in the bowl, and flo-meter.

NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASEEE!!!!!

Re: Help

Please stay with one thread. Multiple threads confuse the members responding to your questions.

Re: Help

Only reasons for air bubbles in pool:
1. Air leak (usually on the suction side).
2. Not enough pressure at solar panels VRV, so air is drawn in
3. SWG hydrogen bubbles if SWG is close to pool.

I just merged all 3 of your threads. Please don't make duplicates.

- - - Updated - - -

Thus far it seems like you have ignored everyone that has responded to you.

And stop yelling at us ... maybe that is why you have few response ...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.