Hi from MI

Ok it's cost prohibitive to add CH, TA, CYA and Fas/Dpd (FC) tests to that kit. It's best to start over. Test Kits Compared.

The k2006 looks attractive price wise but know that the bottles are small and you'll be replacing it quickly.

The TF100 is the hands down winner at that price point with 2.7x(?) the supplies

The TFpro is the hands down winner VS the K2006C as it comes with a $48 stirring device which helps accuracy/consistency and all around makes testing easy. It also has bottle sizes better suited to how we do things. The K2006C has too much TA and CH supply for residential users that don't need to test those frequently like a 'pro' would at many different pools on their route, and not as many FC/CYA tests. So you'll be replacing some and throwing others out with the K2006C.

But. They all use the same drops and we can walk you through the rest with any of then.
Thanks! I just placed my order for the TF100, hoping a little better testing kit gives me more info to share with you guys and help solve the problem

Reactions: JamesW and Newdude
hoping a little better testing kit gives me more info to share with you guys and help solve the problem
With us all using the same 'map', it's like we're standing there testing with you. We walk folks through it, around the world, on the daily.

Nothing makes us happier than to mint a new member to the 'club' How Clear is TFP Clear?