Any rhum enthusiast?!

When I first saw this thread I thought it was about Rheumatology/ rheumatoid arthritis of which I guess I’m an enthusiast of (although not really enthused about having it) 😂😂
I do like rum too🍹!! Malibu pineapple is my go to - not fancy but gets the job done ✔️

• Haha
Reactions: zero_sports
How Bumbu XO compare with regular Bumbu? Does it have the characteristic banana taste?
I have not tried the regular Bumbu to be able to compare. I did notice a sweetness to it, but I did not get any banana taste. But now that you've mentioned this, I need to taste it again.

--Jeff

Goslings Black Seal - in a dark and stormy

Mount Gay Old Cask 1703 - For when I want to drop some coin on a nice sipping rum

I always keep several on hand... Smith + Cross and Wray & Nephew- Funky overproof rums that add a kick to Tiki Drinks. Plantation overproof- also adds a kick but less funky. Various spiced rums- Kraken and others- mostly used for egg nog for me, but guests have other uses. Bacardi White for the occaisional time someone wants a Mojito. Bacardi 151- because sometimes you want to set something on fire. And miscellaneous other items that cycle in and out of the bar.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.