adjust swg flow switch

isriam

Jan 15, 2015
PHX
Has anyone successfully adjusted their swg flow switch to allow lower rpm? mine used to work at 1700, then 1900, now i'm at 2500 rpm just to keep the swg on. i cleaned it this weekend and while its still got a little build up, i'm wondering if its possible to adjust the flow switch by bending it a little to require less flow.

Have never tried that.

Are you sure your filter does not need cleaning? What is your current filter pressure versus your clean pressure?

I,

The flow switch is either bad or your flow is low... You need to figure out which one and correct the problem.. Adjusting a safety device does not make sense to me at all.. :scratch:

The flow switch is not there just to cause you a problem.. It is trying to make sure your cell does not blow up due to lack of water flow...

What is your filter pressure?

Jim R.

Great!
Do you really only have a 60SF cartridge filter? Wow, that is small. Mine is 4 times the size with 1/3 the pool volume.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.