Above ground pool LED light

we installed an Aqualuminator that we found new on ebay for about $70 this summer. It works very well, it installs in the return opening, you do not have to drain to install, my husband and I did it. Its pretty bright, I think we could use 2 of them, our pool is 30' round.
I just saw this old thread and wanted to say, our light still works and the only trouble we had was when my husband was turning it to adjust the water flow we ripped our liner, but saw it immediately and patched so its fine.
We must have gotten a good one, 7 years ago!

we have the fountain for the light, we like it alot...it reaches about half way across the pool, and the light has lasted us all summer, we will see if its still working next year.
I just saw this old thread and wanted to say, our light still works and the only trouble we had was when my husband was turning it to adjust the water flow we ripped our liner, but saw it immediately and patched so its fine.
We must have gotten a good one, 7 years ago!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.